GOP Infighting continues
Republicans voted to protect their taxpayer-funded health care for life but they’re so intent on taking away health care that they shut down the government over it.
Real Stories About The Cost Of Republican’s Health Care Agenda.
NOT an “Epic Battle”
90-Year-Old World War II Veteran Speaks Out Against GOP’s ‘Repugnant’ Actions In Shutdown
The Republican Party has been badly damaged in the ongoing government shutdown and debt limit standoff, with a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll finding that a majority of Americans blame the GOP for the shutdown, and with the party’s popularity declining to its lowest level.
By a 22-point margin (53 percent to 31 percent), the public blames the Republican Party more for the shutdown than President Barack Obama – a wider margin of blame for the GOP than the party received during the poll during the last shutdown in 1995-96.
- Americans blame Republicans most for the government shutdown
- Shutdown Anger Aimed Mostly at GOP
- Republicans are losing the shutdown blame game
- America’s Women Hate the Government Shutdown, Blame Republicans
- 32 Republicans Who Caused the Government Shutdown
- Polls Show a More Negative View of G.O.P. Over Shutdown
- Government Shutdown Courtesy Of The Republicans
- GOP Donors Revolt Against Republican-Led Government Shutdown
- Poll: Three-quarters of Americans want shutdown to end
HACKED BY THE GOP
GOP Shutdown and Default: Local Coverage
Same Old Party: Same Policies, Wrong Direction