NOT an “Epic Battle”
90-Year-Old World War II Veteran Speaks Out Against GOP’s ‘Repugnant’ Actions In Shutdown
The Republican Party has been badly damaged in the ongoing government shutdown and debt limit standoff, with a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll finding that a majority of Americans blame the GOP for the shutdown, and with the party’s popularity declining to its lowest level.
By a 22-point margin (53 percent to 31 percent), the public blames the Republican Party more for the shutdown than President Barack Obama – a wider margin of blame for the GOP than the party received during the poll during the last shutdown in 1995-96.
- Americans blame Republicans most for the government shutdown
- Shutdown Anger Aimed Mostly at GOP
- Republicans are losing the shutdown blame game
- America’s Women Hate the Government Shutdown, Blame Republicans
- 32 Republicans Who Caused the Government Shutdown
- Polls Show a More Negative View of G.O.P. Over Shutdown
- Government Shutdown Courtesy Of The Republicans
- GOP Donors Revolt Against Republican-Led Government Shutdown
- Poll: Three-quarters of Americans want shutdown to end
HACKED BY THE GOP
GOP Shutdown and Default: Local Coverage
Same Old Party: Same Policies, Wrong Direction
The GOP has lost more support among voters over 65 than any other demographic group in recent months, according to a new poll.
John Boehner and House Republicans are going after Obamacare in a big way. Tell them to lay off: http://dems.me/PlaytimesOver
Same Old Party: GOP Press Conference on DOMA (REDUX)