It’s almost time for this year’s Inauguration! The seating is being assembled along the parade route in Washington, DC, including right outside our front door. We will be open for visitors (but closed to researchers).
We will also be screening the swearing-in ceremony on our big screen in the William G. McGowan Theater. Come inside, get warm, and see the ceremony in comfort before you head back outside! The showing will start at 11:30 a.m.
The event is free and reservations/tickets are NOT needed.
And if you are in Atlanta, you can watch at the Jimmy Carter Presidential Library, too.
- springermms likes this
- eclectically-minded reblogged this from wilsons-girl
- t-m-f reblogged this from usnatarchives
- baronbentley likes this
- wilsons-girl reblogged this from vodkaheroine
- vodkaheroine reblogged this from usnatarchives
- vodkaheroine likes this
- nomoretexasgovernorsforpresident likes this
- alls-well-with-the-world reblogged this from demnewswire
- jennersd reblogged this from usnatarchives
- jennersd likes this
- resurrecthobbes likes this
- demnewswire reblogged this from politi-gal
- politi-gal reblogged this from usnatarchives
- politicsandfandoms likes this
- congressarchives likes this
- hawthornhedge reblogged this from usnatarchives
- ourpresidents likes this
- todaysdocument likes this
- yeahhappy likes this
- preservearchives likes this
- 3rdplanet likes this
- andreabernadette likes this
- bunnybanana likes this
- usnatarchives posted this