Pema Levy | TPM
Former Rep. Gabby Giffords and her husband, astronaut Mark Kelly, will sit down for a joint interview with ABC’s Diane Sawyer that will air Monday, Jan. 8, the anniversary of the mass shooting Gifford’s survived two years ago.
"Former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and her husband Mark Kelly will speak exclusively to “ABC World News” anchor Diane Sawyer about an important new initiative they are launching," ABC News announced Sunday. "The interview will also be featured on ‘Good Morning America,’ ‘Nightline,’ as well as ABCNews.com, Newsmakers on Yahoo!, ABC News Radio, and ABC’s local affiliates."
Giffords recently visited Newtown, Conn., where she met with the families of those killed in the mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School.
- isnerdy likes this
- butchrosser likes this
- together--we--can likes this
- eclecticdreamweaver likes this
- totesmahgoatess reblogged this from truth-has-a-liberal-bias
- soiledphotos likes this
- desertpetrichor reblogged this from truth-has-a-liberal-bias
- heythereslugger likes this
- heartbreakdream reblogged this from truth-has-a-liberal-bias
- krazykat404 reblogged this from politi-gal
- krazykat404 likes this
- sawuh likes this
- esotericvirtuoso reblogged this from truth-has-a-liberal-bias
- pennsylvania-avenue likes this
- politi-gal reblogged this from truth-has-a-liberal-bias
- truth-has-a-liberal-bias reblogged this from demnewswire
- nomoretexasgovernorsforpresident likes this
- truth-has-a-liberal-bias likes this
- soupisnotameal likes this
- demnewswire posted this