Michigan Republican Governor Rick Snyder is on a post-election power grab to strip the rights of workers. Just like Wisconsin, the Koch brothers have emerged from the shadows to support Snyder’s extreme lurch to the right.
Michigan voters tried to make clear that they didn’t want this, but they were shut out of the state Capitol building. What Republicans are doing in Michigan is more than anti-worker – it’s just plain wrong. This isn’t the way states should be run.
Add your name to send a message to Snyder and the Kochs that we won’t stand for this. We support workers in Michigan who are fighting to be heard.
- divisivy likes this
- eclecticdreamweaver likes this
- shawnhasalife likes this
- nomoretexasgovernorsforpresident likes this
- hairtrending reblogged this from truth-has-a-liberal-bias
- littleblackkittycat likes this
- themythofcishetiphus reblogged this from truth-has-a-liberal-bias
- chaosgeneration likes this
- soiledpointsofview reblogged this from truth-has-a-liberal-bias
- soiledphotos likes this
- kalooeh reblogged this from truth-has-a-liberal-bias
- truth-has-a-liberal-bias reblogged this from demnewswire
- risquemarionette reblogged this from sleepyblacksheep
- filibustarhymes reblogged this from demnewswire
- sleepyblacksheep reblogged this from demnewswire
- sleepyblacksheep likes this
- truth-has-a-liberal-bias likes this
- baronbentley likes this
- gottafallbeforeyoufly reblogged this from demnewswire
- demnewswire posted this