President Obama is calling on Congress to pass the middle class tax cuts so that 98 percent of Americans and 97 percent of small businesses don’t pay higher taxes next year.
Middle-class families can’t afford that right now. And nobody in Washington says they want it to happen. Instead of holding the middle class hostage over tax cuts for the wealthy, we should do what we can agree on: keep middle-class taxes from going up.
9 Notes/ Hide
- therandomnothing likes this
- liberallyme reblogged this from demnewswire
- resurrecthobbes likes this
- mardallie likes this
- towanabee likes this
- woman-of-class reblogged this from demnewswire
- woman-of-class likes this
- pmcirish reblogged this from demnewswire
- colincurtis likes this
- demnewswire posted this