President Barack Obama called out Republican Sens. Lindsey Graham and John McCain for their “outrageous” comments saying they would block U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice if she is nominated for secretary of state.
"If Senator McCain and Senator Graham and others want to go after someone they should go after me," Obama said at a White House news conference on Wednesday. "When they go after the U.N. ambassador apparently because they think she’s an easy target, then they’ve got a problem with me."
- aubreylillian reblogged this from stfumras2
- aubreylillian likes this
- nat-the-pat likes this
- nomoretexasgovernorsforpresident likes this
- woman-of-class likes this
- fenwolf likes this
- stfumras2 reblogged this from demnewswire and added:
- trapgamekhaleesi likes this
- jerfreyy reblogged this from demnewswire
- packers-and-pearls reblogged this from demnewswire
- kristinastewartcolbert reblogged this from demnewswire
- alls-well-with-the-world reblogged this from demnewswire
- demnewswire posted this