Obama for America | By Elizabeth Zaretsky on June 19, 2012
Tax cuts and small business loans are just some of the ways in which President Obama is fighting for the middle class. For the Asian American and Pacific Islander community alone, that means 19,000 small business loans and bigger paychecks for 7.6 million workers.
Check out how the President’s accomplishments have benefited Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders at AAPI for Obama.
- saeelie likes this
- majd3st1ny likes this
- fascinasians reblogged this from demnewswire
- quotedandmatted reblogged this from demnewswire
- queerkhmer likes this
- nomoretexasgovernorsforpresident reblogged this from demnewswire
- nomoretexasgovernorsforpresident likes this
- lifegoesonwithinandwithoutyou reblogged this from demnewswire
- demnewswire posted this