Everyone is saying that they “like Obamacare”
We LOVE Obamacare.
Between cheaper drugs for seniors, 2.5 million young americans gaining access to health insurance, coverage for children with pre-existing conditions, free access to preventative services, and a multitude of other benefits as a result of the Affordable Care Act, every American has a reason to LOVE Obamacare.
So. Why do you love Obamacare?
- imagesthatlives answered:Could not find a job with good benefits after college graduation. But I can still afford my bipolar medication under my parents’ plan
- tombrady3 reblogged this from demnewswire
- that-broad answered:I don’t.
- queeneliza reblogged this from firstfamily
- myfavoritemutiny likes this
- nomoretexasgovernorsforpresident likes this
- vimb0 likes this
- firstfamily reblogged this from demnewswire
- sunshineandsecrets likes this
- gnostix1 likes this
- gnostix1 answered:Because after SCOTUS trashes it, single-payer medicare will be the law of the land, and the decline of big pharma will begin.
- therealsabolish likes this
- arleneplimpton likes this
- tiahrae79 likes this
- bumblebeelaura likes this
- rockett-power reblogged this from demnewswire
- somewhere2begin likes this
- ratchetpolitics reblogged this from jerfrey
- sacrebleuth answered:I can stay on my parents’ insurance while I’m in college. That’s one less monetary worry I have to have while I’m in school.
- marimbamadness likes this
- natteringnabobs likes this
- theuppitynegras reblogged this from demnewswire
- joshuastarlight reblogged this from demnewswire
- joshuastarlight likes this
- jerfrey reblogged this from demnewswire
- nomoretexasgovernorsforpresident reblogged this from demnewswire
- demnewswire posted this